Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Penny's quest for the hotdog

So my roommate has a dog named Penny who becomes somewhat psychotic when it comes to certain toys.

Well she has had this plastic hotdog for quite some time now and she is constantly playing with it in an obsessive manner. My roommate and I get quite angry because she has taken to shoving the plastic hotdog under furniture and therefore cannot retrieve the toy unless my roommate and I crawl and reach under the furniture to get it for her. We have tried teaching her numerous times to stop performing this irritating habit but to no avail. She cries and whines whenever this particular toy is out of reach.

Well, the other day my roommate and I were fed up with this little game and decided enough was enough, and put the hotdog on top of the tv armoire. After several minutes of freakish whining, this is what we witnessed. Notice her sounds of distress as if this is the worst situation that has ever happened to her in her entire little dog life.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

hahaahhahaa. this is hilarious. that dog is OCD!!!

Windsor said...

This is what Deacon does with his toy, "Baby Squirrel" when we hide it from him, or put it in the washing machine.. (He had his own, but liked Betty's smaller version better...hence the name "baby" squirrel.

haha. I love dogs