Sunday, August 9, 2009

New found blog

So in my publications class, we're always talking about what attracts us to certain magazines or page layouts (we're designing about 10 different spreads for a magazine we invented). Anyways, I found myself looking at Good magazine and we got to a discussion in class about the awesome infographics they always use.

Well, for my invented magazine ( it's called Post and it's about blogs and blogging, i know i know, nerdy, but who's surprised), I wanted to find some cool infographics to maybe mimic or use in my spread layouts. During this search I found a pretty cool blog that features cool infographics. The blog is actually called Cool Infographics. Check it out here Also, you can see some of the Good infographics here

My favorite might be the guy who attached a light to his Roomba vacuum and took an extended exposure picture to see the path it took in his living room


http://coolinfographics.blogspot.com/2009/07/roomba-path-long-exposure-photo.html




No comments: