Tuesday, June 9, 2009

dreaming of travel

Lately I've been feeling a little nostalgic for this:


and maybe a little of this:




and quite possibly some of this:



after watching an old slideshow i made for my friends before i left Florence:





and reading my new blog obsession:
a blog of a family that up and moved to Santorini and now lives in a cave house overlooking the water.

I've been thinking about how to make my dream of long-term traveling a reality. I've already decided i want to travel more of Europe for at least 6 months straight. And I definitely want to do it before I have too many ties and responsibilities and while I'm young enough to still stay in youth hostels. My new goal is to go around 2 yrs after I've started working. Think I could save enough money by then?

No comments: