Thursday, May 14, 2009

Photoshoots

On Sunday, I agreed to be the 'model' for Matheus's 'goggles' photoshoot. After he took nearly 300 pictures of me making different facial expressions (which I am really really bad at ha), we started experimenting with his D-SLR camera using the extended exposure etc. The pictures we got turned out really awesome! We were entertained for hours writing words and drawing in the air using flashlights. I haven't edited the pics at all but I wanted to post some of them here. We were using a 13-15 second exposure everytime and we wrote in the air with a book-lamp and a lighter. 

These first pictures are just us taking funny pictures after doing the shoot

Playing with the lamps.....this is our scary movie poster
We took some shots with the fan blowing my hair around. ha, so funny
just taking random pictures using his remote

Then we started playing with the exposure



      
      

            

      



I think we might try again sometime using colored glowsticks. It was the first time I had really attempted to take pictures like this so it was really fun



No comments: