Sunday, May 10, 2009

A blog of my very own

     Anyone who knows me well knows that I frequently find and share blogs of all types. I am constantly finding new blogs to read and once I am hooked I can't stop reading them. With a background in journalism, I am also inclined to write often and I am constantly composing words in my head for one thing or another. 

Needless to say, I have been inspired to start a blog of my own. I don't plan on having any specific focus, I just wanted to place to ramble on about whatever I'm thinking about at that specific moment. Since I am in the beginning stages of design school at the Portfolio Center ( www.portfoliocenter.com ) I will probably be writing about different assignments or design things I have discovered. I want to keep track of what I'm working on and have a place to write about new things i've found. I currently have a blog I keep with my closest friends so that we can all keep up with each other, but it is private and can't be accessed by others. If I updated that blog as much as I get the inclination to, then there'd be no room for anyone else! Anyways, that's it I guess

No comments: