Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Class trip to Madison

For my most recent Illustration class, we went to Madison, GA to see the town and visit our instructor's home and studio. The town was absolutely beautiful and so was Lindy's (my instructor) home so I thought I'd post some of the pictures I took:

The view from Lindy's house of her front yard


the skeleton in Lindy's studio



standing around eating popsicles after critiquing our first assignments



her house is so amazing!



class critique



the front of Lindy's home





Where we all ate lunch in downtown Madison




for part of class, we had to go around the town and make stops for a semi-scavenger hunt. This is the town's cemetery



we also had to pick a front porch we liked and do a sketch of it. This is the house I chose



This is the guy who lives in the house I drew. I went to ask him permission to draw his home and wound up talking to him for 20 minutes



another beautiful Madison home



Diana drawing her chosen home!












No comments: